Bangalore Railway Station
Bangalore railway station also called Bangalore Krantiweera Sangolli Rayanna Railway Station is one of the largest railway stations in South India.
The railway station connects the railway station to more than ten places. It is well connected by rail to Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Goa and other states.
The Bangalore Railway Station operates more than 80 trains and their 60 express trains on 10 platforms.
Platforms 1 to 7 connect the Chennai and Salem railway lines. The service trains from Hubli-Dharwad to Yeshwantpur via 8 to 10 platforms. 1 to 4 platforms end up in Bangalore. Service trains from 5 to 10 platforms leave for Mysore.
About Bangalore Railway Station
- Address: Bengaluru, M.G. Railway Colony, Majestic, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560023
- Contact Number for Railway Enquiry: 080 – 22155337
- Division(s): Mysore railway division
- Zone(s): South Western Railway
- Numbers of Platforms: 10 Platforms.
- Station Code: SBC
Bangalore Railway Station Code: SBC
Ticket Booking Facilities
Bangalore City railway also provides online booking facilities will be there and also reservation for long three-four days Travels and more, and also packages will be also available there.
Related to Bangalore Railway Station also there some junctions also lineup which is these follows;
- Yesvantpur Junction
- Yelahanka Junction
- Bangalore East railway station
- Kengeri Junction
- Bangalore Cantonment railway station
- Krishnarajapura railway station.
Bangalore Railway Stations Code:
- WDF – Whitefield Railway Station
- KJM – Krishnarajapuram
- YNK – Yelahanka Railway Station
- BNCE – Bangalore East Railway Station
- MYS – Mysore Railway Station
- SBC – Krantiveer Sangolli Rayanna Railway Station
- WDF – Wightfield Railway station Bangalore
- YPR – Yeshwantpura Railway Station
- BNC – Bangalore Cantonment Railway Station.
- Bangalore railway station which has a huge passengers Railways platform which is more than 2 lakh peoples enjoys the journey of Indian Railways.
- Karnataka state largest railway station in South India.
- Central Government also considered Bangalore is a one of the zone and RPF and other Railway recruitment also is done here.
- Bangalore railway station passengers also can easily transfer in the through the bus from the one state to another state nearest to the within 1 km will be there a bus stops which are the state and city transportations will be there.
- And also Bangalore transportation security compared to North Indians side transportation here good.
- Is there any Karnataka state peoples who want to go out of this state then must visit this place or thereafter can easily travel to other states through the train transformation.
Yeshwantpur Sub Railway station
Railway station total of 6 platforms will be there. This railway station which is located in Bangalore which is the line up with their between Hyderabad to Bangalore. Bangalore to Pune.
Yelahanka Junction Railway Station is an Indian Railway Station located in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. It is located at Yelahanka, about 15 km from the Bangalore City Railway Station. It is one of Bangalore’s thriving centers and is located on the Guntakal-Bangalore route.
Bangalore East railway station
Bangalore East Railway Station is an old British Railway Station, surrounded by Pottery Road, Kumaraswamy Naidu Road, Murgesha Mudaliar Road and a small exotic station in Fraser Town, Bangalore Cantonment.
Kengeri Railway Junction it is relevant to Bangalore Railways and the address is Kengeri, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560060. this junction track connects between Bangalore to Mysore rail.