Bangalore, also known as Bengaluru, is the state capital of Karnataka and Electronic City, and the 3rd most populous city in India, founded by Kempe Gowda, Bangalore in 1537. It is the largest economic city in India. It is listed as the fastest-growing city not only in India but also worldwide. The city is founded and occupied by over 100 MNC (multinationals), with a total population of 10 million, here you get
The climate in India is changing from time to time, sometimes rainy and sometimes cold, Bangalore is one of the most progressive cities in India because Bangalore is one of the most progressive cities in the world and its weather is due to the factories and other companies in Bangalore.
Bangalore has over 50 attractions and religious sites, so foreign tourists are also interested. There are huge differences in the maximum rainfall in a month and the average rainfall of a month.
- March to May: While winters are over, the temperature is still pleasant. …
June to September: Monsoons begin by the end of May and come with mild to heavy rainfall.
- As per Bangalore weather, the summer season lasts from April to June.
- April is the hottest month in Bangalore with an average temperature of 86°F (30°C) and the coldest is December at 73°F (23°C).
- The maximum temperature level at the summertime can rise to 36°C whereas during winter can even go below 17°C.
Variations of Weather Forcast in Bangalore of Months Basis:
Bangalore Weather condition will be variation based on Present Seasons and there Weather Forcast changes in the different months and its own weather conditions, May is the hottest month of the Bangalore city its reach up to 33°C & 34° C.
Here Bangalore had the Lowest Temperature in January month it is 15°C & highest is 27°C thereafter highest Temperature in April month it reaches up to 34°C and the lowest temperature is 22°C of this Month.
The Weather conditions and Temperature could be average in Feb, Mar, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov months according to the “Department of Weather Report of India” the listed month’s temperature is below 28°C and minimum Temperature is 20°C.
What are the average rainy days in Bangalore?
Bangalore receives the highest rainfall during the month of August, September, October the highest rainfall. Average annual rainfall of 859 mm. Bangalore rainy season is the very dangerous condition of City Transportation and also Flights transport due to Airway collapse.
Heavy rains and winds in Bengaluru are causing disturbance to various state and foreign tourists who are planning to travel to Bangalore for the attraction of the city. season of monsoon due to heavy rain and wind it is made effects on Bangalore visitors. Local residents are also affected
- August is the highest rainfall month.
- The 50mm is the average of rainfall.
- The city observes good rains during the Northeast Monsoon season from October to December.
Bangalore weather satellite
Satellite Weather Information is based on radiometers it’s might detectors that detect either visible, infrared or microwave radiation for the purpose of monitoring weather systems around the world. ISRO also provides a report to Bangalore’s Department of Climate and Meteorological Department on satellites, rain and wind over satellite Accurate information are available.
Based on the map below, yellow indicates rainfall and saffron colour also rainfall, and orange colour indicate heavy rainfall.
Light blue and dark blue colours are indicating the light possibility of rainfall on that location, Brown and Red colours are indicates Storm of that city or places.
In this map, you might get the weather condition of the current and future forecast of the place.
What is the right time to visit Bangalore?
The reason you may be interested to visit Bangalore that’s, Tourism Purpose then October – February is the right time,
Because of the Bangalore famous Nandi hills their attract Snow on Hills top, Wonderla is the best entertainment place for Summer vacation for anyone due to here more than 100+ games for fun with kids, and also Bangalore had a world-famous garden that’s Lal Bagh it looks green in Dec, Fan, Feb months. Bangalore weather condition will be pretty good in June- July also.
Previous 1 week Weather report of India
- Q.Which is the coldest month in Bangalore?
- A. The coldest month is January and the average temperature is around 15.1° Celsius.
Q.What is the minimum temperature in Bangalore?
- A. The highest temperature ever recorded in Bangalore is 38.9 °C (102 °F) (recorded in March 1931).
- Q.How wealthy is Bangalore?
- A. Bangalore is the fifth-highest-income Indian city by GDP per capita ($1,420 nominal).
- Q.Which is the hottest month in Bangalore?
- A. Bangalore, India: Annual Weather Averages. April is the hottest month in Bangalore with an average temperature of 86°F (30°C) and the coldest is December at 73°F (23°C).
- Q.Which month is rainy season in Bangalore?
- A. Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in August, September, and October. Bangalore has dry periods in January, February, March, and December. On average, the warmest month is April.
- Q.Does it rains in June in Bangalore?
- A. Weather June the averages minimum temperature (usually the minimum temperature is noted during the night) in Bangalore in June is 21.0°C (86°F).
- Q.How hot does it get in Bangalore?
- A. As per Bangalore weather, the summer season lasts from April to June. The maximum temperature during the day rarely exceeds 33 deg C.
- Q.How much does it rain in Bangalore?
- A. Average annual rainfall: 859 mm.
- Q.Why is Bangalore so cool?
- A. The temperature in Bangalore is generally cool because of its elevation of 1000 m above sea level.
Check out more