Bangalore Metro 3rd Phase of Construction Project, Ambitious Plans, Funding Structure, and Proposed Routes

Bangalore Metro 3rd Phase of Construction Project: It has been decided to finance the third phase of Bengaluru Metro Rail in the form of a special scheme, with the central and state governments each providing Rs. 20% will be paid. For the remaining 60%, other financial institutions and private partnerships have to be obtained. A total of 110 acres of land including the depot has to be acquired for the project. 85% of this land is government land and the remaining 15% is owned by private individuals.

Bangalore Metro 3rd Phase of Construction Project

BENGALURU: Civil work on our next Metro Phase-III is expected to start in 2024. The third phase consists of three corridors, totaling 81 km. m. spanned

Proposed Corridor – 1 Road J.P. 32.15 km from Nagar 4th stage to Kempapura. m. 22 stops en route, 12 km from Hosahalli to Kadbagere on Magadi Road of the corridor – 2. m. There will be 9 stops along the route. Corridor-3 This metro line from Sarjapur to Hebbal is about 37 km. m. There is a gap.

Also Read, Bangalore: Gears Up for Grand New Year Celebrations in Bangalore with Tightened Police Security Measures

The State Finance Department has approved the preliminary work of our Metro Phase – 3A, with which Bengaluru Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) is expected to start land acquisition for the project required for this line soon. 44 km comprising two routes. m. Although the project green-lighted the Detailed Project Report (DPR) for Phase III in November 2022, the state government has not agreed to start pre-construction activities.

As the scheme requires approval from the Centre, it will take a long time. BMRCL has once again written to the Center seeking specific approval to start preliminary work till the project clears all statutory hurdles.

16 thousand crore cost: Total 44.65 km between Bangalore Metro Corporation’s Kempapur – J.P. Nagar fourth phase and Hosahalli – Kadabagere. 16,328 crore for Phase 3A project. The cost is estimated. J. from Kempapur. 32.15 km up to the fourth stage of P. Nagar. 22 stations will come up in the first corridor. By 2028, BMRCL expects 4.65 lakh passengers to travel on this route daily.

Also Read, Phoenix Mall of Asia has been temporarily closed from Dec 31 to Jan 15 by the Bangalore Police to ensure public safety and order.

44 km, 31 stations: Proposed Corridor – 1st Leg JP Nagar 4th Phase to Kempapura 32.15 km. m. There are 22 stops en route, Corridor 2 is 12. km from Hosahalli to Kadbagere on Magadi Road. m. There will be 9 stops along the route. The scheme provides connectivity to 9 locations including suburban rail and bus depots. Sumana Halli Junction will serve as an interchange station.

Corridor – 1 which ends at Hebbal connects with Airport Line (Blue Line) Phase – 2. From Pura via Hebbal to Kempegowda International Airport K.R. J. P. Nagar Station is J. Green Line. P. Nagar Station, Kamakya Metro Station, and Purple Line’s Mysore Road Station, Sumanahalli Cross will both serve as connecting points for the new corridors.

Also Read, Bangalore Metro: Namma Metro-2 Yellow Line Infrastructure Completed, Awaits Trains – Six-Month Wait for Services to Commence”

Stations on Corridor-1

JP Nagar 4th Stage, JP Nagar 5th Stage, JP Nagar, Kadirenahalli, Kamakya Bus Stand, Hoskere Halli Cross, PES College, Mysore Road Nagarabavi Circle, Vinayak Layout, Ambedkar Institute of Engineering, BDA Complex, Sumanahalli Cross, Chaudeshwari Nagar, Freedom Fighter Cross, Kantheerava Stadium, Peenya, Bahubali Nagar, BEL Circle, Patelappa Layout, Hebbala, Kempapur stations.

Stations in Corridor-2

Hosahalli, KHB Colony, Vinayaka Nagar, Sumana Halli Cross, Sunkada Katte, Herohalli, Badarahalli, Forest Gate, and Kadabagere stations are there.

Corridor-3

This metro line from Sarjapur to Hebbal is about 37 km. m. There is a gap. In this 18.60 km height, 16.80 km. m. Has an underground passage. A total estimate of 15 thousand crores has been earmarked for this project. A comprehensive project report for this route is being prepared.

Possible Metro Routes and Stops 

Possible Routes and Stops (Elevated Routes) in this area are Sarjapur, Sompur, Dommasandra Circle, Muttanallur Cross, Sulikunte, Kodati, Ambedkar Nagar, Carmelaram, Doddakanahalli, Kaikondrahalli, Bellandur Gate, Ibbalur, Agra, Jakkasandra, Jakkasandra Circle, ) St. John’s Hospital, Suddagunte Palya, Nimhans, Wilson Garden, Townhall, KR Circle, Chalukya Circle, Cunningham Road, Palace Guttally, Mekhri Circle, Gangenahalli, Veterinary Medical College, Hebbala.

Latest Trending

Follow us on Instagram Bangalore Today

Staff Desk
Staff Desk
Articles: 214

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *