In this post, I will show you How to Apply for Yuva Nidhi Scheme in Karnataka Online, and also Application form and other details are covered here, Firstly You can Apply for Yuva Nidhi Scheme through the Seva Sindhu Official Portal of the Karnataka Government.
After the result of the 2023 assembly elections, the Congress party, which has come to power with a full majority, announced 5 guarantees in their manifesto during their election campaign, and it was said that if their party forms the government with a full majority, these 5 guarantees will be implemented in the first cabinet meeting.
Among them, through the Yuva Nidhi Scheme, in the year 2022-23, candidates who have not got a job opportunity even after six months after completing their studies, are selected and given a 2-year i.e. 24 months each.
The government has announced that a monthly stipend of Rs 3000 will be given to candidates who have completed graduation in any subject, and Rs 1500 to candidates who have completed diploma studies for the next 24 months.
So we have tried to answer all your questions, including how to apply for Yuva Nidhi Scheme, who is eligible for the scheme, which courses how much allowance is available, all this information is given here.
Apply for Yuva Nidhi Scheme in Karnataka 2023 Online
Visit the Seva Sindhu Portal through the official link – https://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in/ and select the “Apply for Services” option under the “Yuva Nidhi Scheme” tab.
What is Yuva Nidhi Scheme in Karnataka?
In the year 2023, the Government of Karnataka has implemented a plan to provide an unemployment allowance of Rs 3000 per month to unemployed graduates who have not got a job after 180 days from the date of passing and Rs. 1500 per month to the unemployed who have passed the diploma till they get a job or for a maximum period of two years.
Also Read, How to Apply for Guha Jyothi Scheme
Terms and Conditions
- This scheme is applicable only to Kannadigas who have been employed for at least 6 months after completion of graduation or diploma.
- This facility is applicable only for this period of two years,
- The benefit of this scheme will be discontinued for the beneficiary if he/she gets employment within the period of two years.
- Allowance is intended to be provided through DBT and beneficiaries apply through Seva Sindu Portal.
- There should be an independent verification of the unemployment status and any misdeclaration or failure to declare after employment will be penalized.
Those who are not eligible for the scheme
- Enrollment for higher education and continuing education.
- Those drawing apprentice wages.
- Employed in government or private sector.
Documents to be submitted to get Yuva Nidhi Scheme Allowance
- Residence confirmation letter
- Degree/Diploma passed certificate.
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account Details